Thursday 23 October 2014

NaMo's Diwali greetings will surely prove he is our most innovative PM

The Creative Krantikari Wishes You a happy Diwali, Glowing with Peace and Prosperity.


Relationships are built by greetings. So, I was online searching for Diwali E-Greetings which can be forwarded to my self-evident and obvious kins.

My exploration landed me to a very interesting Link:: Narendra Modiji's Online Diwali Greetings. I was simply amazed of the way our PM designed this.

So here I am wishing all my viewers, in very MoDified way.




On another occasion our President convey's his wish to the countrymen, Saying "Diwali is a harbinger of joy and happiness. It celebrates the victory of good over evil, knowledge over ignorance and light over darkness. It is also an occasion for strengthening bonds of friendship and goodwill between people of all communities and religions. 

May this years celebrations dispel the darkness of ignorance and bring the light of happiness for those who are less privileged. 

Let us celebrate this festival by reaffirming faith in all that is good, noble and virtuous and instilling in ourselves pride in the composite culture of India. Let us do everything possible to make this years Diwali celebrations pollution free and environmentally safe.







No comments:

Post a Comment